Thursday, February 22, 2007

Business is a B_tch

Well hey ya'll! Thanks for dropping by my little ole site again (or welcome if you are new!)

Your girl Joy Beagle has been working her claws to the pad these days. I have decided that my entrepreneural attitude has GOT to birth some new projects... or else I will go stir crazy in this dog eat dog world. So, Miss Sarah Basset and I have cooked up a little fun for the readers.

Now don't click away thinking this is a re-run. I know this will SOUND very familiar to begin with. Our first attempt at this failed, due to our lack of thinking it through, but HEY...we are dogs!

So we are considering revisiting the Bistro idea... BUT WITH A NEW PLAYER! Bistro never surfaced again, though Chris assures us that no harm came to him. The readers chose a worthy first trip... but it was a young couple with a brand new baby, visiting parents (they stayed a month) and then the Bistro hosts had to pack and move to a new home. I know how chaotic OUR LIVES got when the boys moved us to our new house... so in the vain of a total pardon... we are wiping the slate clean and starting anew!

I will soon introduce you all to Huckleberry, a product of Sarah and I tampering with cloning and gene splicing! You won't believe the result!

Suffice it to say we feel it more appropriate to send this dog to a READER of Bone-appetit this time and therefore better our chances of participation. [The element of surprise apparently didn't have the bang we had originally hoped!]

So... purse your lips, close your eyes and hold your breath for part II of our saga.

Love ya'll like posing for Chris to snap me with his picture phone!



Love,
Joy Beagle (and sidekick Sarah)

No comments: