Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hey Weeza... Remember Me?

Now there is a bit of trivia for y'all... can you name the movie that title is quoted from? I'll give you a hint... at one point Dolly Parton says: "We're a CHAIN!"

So anyway, I figured it was time to blow the dust off the keyboard again. I just woke up from a week and a half coma - self induced by turkey consumption. (Don't I wish. As always the boys were quite reserved in the amount of poultry that was given to Sarah and I. We barked, we drooled, we lay on our backs... hoping they would believe we were at death's door from starvation. Damned if they didn't see through all our best tricks though!)

Pops and Mooches came to visit us! That's what we call Chris' parents. They came in for a three day visit and we initiated them into the Three Dog Bakery family! They also got to go see the Stupa here in Sedona. All in all it was a wonderful visit - and they brought Sarah Basset and I both a new plush CHEW TOY!!! We are squeaking ourselves half mad with that blissful abandon that only a new chew toy can bring.

Gotta go sleep now. Chris is housesitting for six dogs and four cats across town... so I figured it was safe to venture out to the Arizona room and get online... but dang it's cold up in here. So I'm gonna head back to my futon and snuggle up next to my home-girl and sister Sarah B.

Peace ya'll.

Love ya like a big downy blanky on a chilly December morning!

-Joy Beagle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steel Magnolias!!! :-)