Thursday, December 28, 2006

My millisecond of fame...

So if you have a computer that can play "You Tube" -- watch this video about the Sedona Stupa, and Sarah and I are the two dogs you see scurry past the camera about halfway through the video. (I think the timer reads 2:45, if you blink - you miss us. ) And right after we scoot by on leads behind Chris and John, the next interview is John for a few words!

This spot ran on the air in Phoenix over the summer and then was on Sedona Now Network (owned by former child star Glenn Scarpelli andhis partner Jude Belanger). Now it is up on You Tube fot the world to see. And me without a cute little outfit on! P'shaw.

Anyway happy viewing! (You might even get a sense of what a stupa is! Sarah and I always try to go for the pet blessings there!!)

Love ya'll like a few minutes of glory!

-Joy Beagle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Joy Beagle, I'm so glad that you "posted". Check daily -and finally realized that not a person has commented for awhile. SO, here I am to say that your blog IS being read - at least by me. Maybe your creative juices will start flowing soon and you will write one of your very humorous tales for us. Our 18" of snow received last Thurs. & Fri. is almost gone. Stay well - give Dad a big sloppy kiss from us and tell him we miss him (and his blog - which hasn't had any activity lately - I check that one, too.). Hello to John & Sarah!I'm glad you received some very nice gifts for Christmas - you must have been good all year! Love you like an umbrella in a downpour! (That's pretty lame compared to your "loves".)
Love & hugs, Mary

Anonymous said...

Dear Joy!
This is to echo what Mary said above. I, too, check your blog(s) every day and am thrilled whenever there's a new one.
Congratulations on your moment of fame! I do think it was longer than a millisecond, but Sarah's colorful body was what grabbed my attention firt, until I saw you leading the way.
Hope you saw Katie (Mama Kitty) on the tarasdogblog site!!
Love you like a warm couch on a snowy day!
Tooky