Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What up Dog?

Months go by so quickly, I am just amazed! I have been pretty "dog tired" from the holiday hoop-la, but I figured I better shout out to my blog posse.
So I was much more into this whole Christmas gig this year. Sarah showed me how to sit patiently and wait for the people to bring us a pile of gifts. We got a plush goldfish that makes "bubbling" noises, a plush goat/sheep that goes "baaaaaah", some natural jerky, some treats from Chris' workplace... and probably some other stuff that I am forgetting!

I saw my grandparents at Thanksgiving. Pops and Mooches came to Sedona (a very pet friendly town I must say...) and even brought me and big sis some squeaky toys! I love being a grand-dog!!!

Chris is actually away from home this week. He is house-sitting on the other side of the highway for 2 other Katrina rescue dogs! They moved in with Maggie (my friend the Shiba Inu) and Chris is loving getting to know Luna and Bailey. I sure hope he comes back home - he gets really spoiled staying at these nice homes for pet-sitting.

Okay, I'm rusty on the creative writing, so let's just end it here for now. I will be back... but probably not this year!

Love ya'll like the Big Ball dropping over Time Square.

-Joy Beagle

No comments: