Monday, June 11, 2007

D.O.B.

This about sums it up:



As a female dog, I figure I cannot be called an S.O.B. - but I assure you I was born from from the loins of a bitch! As such I needn't worry if my strong opinions offend anyone... cause hey... I'm just a dog.


BUT...


...if I were a human with political freedom... and my elected National Leader said this:


"They can have their votes of no confidence, but it's not going to make the
determination about who serves in my government," Bush said in
Sofia, Bulgaria, the last stop on a weeklong visit to Europe.


... well I would take it upon myself to remind that elected official exactly whose government it is!


But that's just me.


Love ya'll like a pompous ass loves himelf!!!


Love,

Joy Beagle (BONE-a-fied D.O.B.*)
*You can translate as "Daughter Of Bitch" or "Democrat Opposing Bush" or "Dog Offended (by) Bush", etc... etc... etc...

No comments: