Monday, April 17, 2006

A Great News "Clip" From A Blogger

You humans are nothing if not resourceful! I was lying in my doggy bed behind Chris' desk this morning when I looked up to see what he was laughing at. On his screen was the Yahoo! story about Kyle MacDonald... this 26 year old who is in the process of trading a giant red paperclip (through a series of barters) up to a house! And he is having great success it seems. When Chris got up for a stretch break, I hopped up in the desk chair and and pulled up Kyle's blog immediately. I left a comment to thank him for his creativity. The blog is called One Red Paper Clip so click over and read all about his whimsical trading!

On the home front today, Chris is getting ready to send Bistro off on the first leg of his journey. We will post him to an undisclosed recipient who will hopefully notify us when Bistro arrives. I watched with anticipation Saturday night as the boys packed my buddy into his "US Postal" traveling vessel and took this commemorative photo:



This is going to be fun!

We should all wish Bistro a "Bone" Voyage...

Okay, that was pretty bad wasn't it!? Oh well.

Love ya'll more than my luggage,

-Joy Beagle

1 comment:

SedonaMike said...

Y'all are just fun people (and dogs). I'm really liking Joy's blog.