Sunday, May 14, 2006

D.D. Dan

Alright Bone Readers - prepare yourselves to meet somone who, until now, I could not have foreseen having mention on a blog. We strive to be cutting edge here at Bone-Appetit (although cutting edge generally refers to a knife blade preparing meat dishes for dogs on our site... but I digress.) My humans were out shopping at Basha's (a local chain of grocery marts here in Arizona) and they had spare change in their pockets - a rare event indeed. So Chris decided to create a feeling of abundance by shopping the coin operated toy machines in the grocery lobby. Among the dazzling display of charms, lick on tattoos and gumballs the size of small countries, my ever imaginative dad saw a no-brainer purchase for creating a post on this blog.

I kid you not, he walked right up to the self described Trailer Trash Figurine dispenser and dropped his quarter in, eagerly anticipating his prized trinket. Among the potential cast of characters, whose names he cannot recall as he tells me about this, was a non-descript, run of the mill, overall wearing chap named... "Doo Doo Dan"! That's right folks, his fecal referencing name was printed right there on the gumball machine, and it is with great pleasure that I introduce you to him now...

I hope that having his name in a post does not suddenly cause our advertising (which is based on content of the page) to begin recommending intestinal and digestive aids!

Did ya'll see the flattering photo Zack posted of me on his blog! If he weren't practically my cousin I'd kiss him!



Well - gotta bolt. No time to write a recipe of my own today so you can check out the "recipe of the month" over on my dad's website Home Pet Treats.com for a goody from the Payson PAWS IN THE PARK cookbook.

See y'all soon. Love you like a spot in the sun on the living room floor...
-Joy Beagle

No comments: